Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All hail to the Wu

Ford models Ming Xi and Julia Saner aid in showcasing what I think is a beyond brilliant Pre-Fall 2011 collection. Within an abundance of simplistic, mod pieces, Jason Wu seems as though he used a Rothko painting (or two) to inspire his use of color blocking.

The delicate satin, peachy numbers jive with his more avant garde wear, including a zip-up leather shift dress which is to die for. The unexpected combination gives way to a youthful, flawless collection.

All, I can say is wow and that I'm glad I can look forward to what's ahead for us fashion hopefuls in the new year.











(All photos via Ford Models Blog) 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post! I'm diggin' all of it. Especially the splashes of red.

    ReplyDelete

Feed me, please!