Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring/Summer Fashion Inspiration: Katherine Heigl (at age 15)

photo via entertainment.ca.msn
As a long week ended last Friday, my girlfriends and I reenacted a favorite activity from our childhood, the sleepover. Dressed in pajamas and up to our elbows in cookie dough, us late twenty-somethings transgressed for a night and picked a flick that would really get us in the mood. My Father the Hero was the unanimous choice, "the" chick flick of '94.

photo via jjb.yuku.com
Oohing and awing over Katherine Heigl's angelic teenage face and slender bod, we began to remember just how incredible her wardrobe was. Funny thing is most of her outfits are back in style. Floral skirts and shorts paired with cotton t's and tanks are in hot pursuit, so with that said, I think it's time for another outfit post. P.S. that Ben guy is hot, hot, hot...even if he does have an earring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed me, please!