Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sienna's Back

I revel in the fact that I'm a brunette, thanking those who sometimes refer to us dark-haired creatures as "exotic beauties." As long as that term continues to aid in describing my breed, I'll maintain my hair color and deny any sudden urge to go blonde.

I think Penelope Cruz is the hottest woman alive and I idolize Audrey Hepburn for her brown bob, petite frame and untouchable cat eyes. HOWEVER, there is the occasional blonde that I do brake for, but so far I've only counted two. The first is Marisa Miller and the second is the controversial but ever-so-beautiful Brit, Sienna Miller, who's going for round two with Jude Law.

I'm not so sure I agree with her romantic decisions, but I do adore her recent, redefining spread in Love magazine, which undeniably shows how ready she is to pounce on any woman that comes near her hubby-to-be. If she were alive during the Salem Witch Trials, she would undoubtedly be brought in for casting sexual spells on men.

Give me a blonde with red lipstick any day and I won't be able to stop myself from fantasizing about joining the light-haired bunch. What do you think about that, brunettes?




 (Photos via The Improper Fashion)

2 comments:

  1. sienna looks fab without looking like 'dumb blond'. and oh, i love penelope cruz too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fabulous - Sienna knows how to work it like OMG!!! I totally agree with you about the red lipstick! Sexy n chic!!
    Kisses!!
    xoxox
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete

Feed me, please!