Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home on the Range

Daria Werbowy
(photo via fashionsing.com) 
Spring's awakening has me pining for some outdoor picnics and a little B-B-Q. Therefore, I'd like to share some finds in the way of clothing, accessories, and pantry staples (including my favorite supermarket barbecue sauce I've been eating since I knew what  a sparerib was) that get me all riled up and ready for some pie eating, ring tossing, and hickory smoked fun. Enjoy!




Clockwise from the top: Gayle's BBQ Sauce; Stone Cold Fox Cowboy Clutch (Photo via Bag Snob); Leopold Brothers Georgie Peach Whiskey at Cask; Vintage Lee Denim Jacket from Free People; Golden Goose Star Cowboy Boots (photo via thisnext.com); Leather Chain Bracelet at Fossil

1 comment:

  1. Loving this western trend...If I could rock my cowboy boots everyday I would! Granted Stuart Weitzman made 'em but that's the closest Ima get to a straight-up hoe down all day, every day :D Love that clutch, perfect sandy color for everything bright this spring! Thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feed me, please!