Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Balmain Spring 2011

Question: What's black and red with grunge-glamor written all over it?

Answer: Balmain's heart-palpitating Spring 2011 RTW collection, which debuted during Paris Fashion Week.

Throbbing with its signature ripped, torn, studded, shiny, extravagant look, the label has me wishin' and prayin' for a capsule collection so that I can actually afford a few pieces. Fat chance I'm sure, but it's healthy to dream about being a label whore, especially when it comes to Balmain.

OK, time for me to wipe the drool from my chin. See the complete collection, here.

Freja, start us off!








(ALL PHOTOS VIA NYMAG.COM)

5 comments:

  1. I like these styles. The jackets are really cool.

    windowshop78.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that collection.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooove those red metallic trousers. i'm drooling too.

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! the man just can't disappoint!

    http://fashionandothermusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely spring collection, I am starving for it. Looking so much hot with this fashionable dresses. Nice tops, jackets and shorts. I am just starving.
    To know more about fashion click denim mini skirt

    ReplyDelete

Feed me, please!