Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Let's Hear it for the Boys

OK, guys, you want some fashion inspiration? You got it.

I recently read a quote from Nina Garcia, Project Runway judge/Fashion Director of Marie Claire that said something along the lines of, "you must exercise your fashion muscle every day." That goes for you guys too; if I can do it, anyone can. Basically, what she's saying is, instead of just throwing on the first thing in your blurry line of vision, put some chutzpah into it. Otherwise laziness will become your new defining style.

I try to repeat the clever mantra over and over in my head in the morning--I have to because I'm usually half asleep and suffering from a pre-coffee condition.

Here are some photos, many of them coming from my favorite new street fashion photography blog, Streetfsn. Like Hanneli, Nam candidly captures top models and publishing giants in all of their clothed glory...before shows, after shows and in action. You're gonna see big hair (no gel required), tailored but roomy slacks and fun, fearless accent jackets...it's all about jackets.




Model Jon Kortajarena during Madrid Fashion Week
(Photo via V Magazine)
Chanel 2011 Spring RTW & Menswear
(Photo via NYmag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed me, please!