Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

Faces

(Model Constance Jablonski)
Today, I'm sharing some amazing makeup ideas from my new favorite blog, Into the Gloss. Profiling an unlimited amount of females in the fashion and beauty industry--from big name models, to editorial mavens, to random fashion students on the streets of Paris--this blog might just have to become a morning ritual of mine. While rubbing the sleep from eyes, I'll type the Web address into my browser to get some inspiration for the day.

ITG founder/makeup artist/photographer/writer/blogger not only photographs her subjects, but peers into many of their bathroom cabinets, retrieving ideas of what regimens and products these beautiful women live by.

I might be behind the times and you might already know about this incredible source, but it's just brilliant!
(Model Hannah Holman) 
(Fashion Stylist/Beauty Entrepreneur Linda Rodin) 
(Model Bambi Northwood-Blyth) 
(Model Sasha Pivovarova backstage at Galliano Spring 2011) 

1 comment:

  1. all so gorgeous! I love the picture of bambi with the kitty!

    xo kyrstin

    ReplyDelete

Feed me, please!